Welcome to Willow Class – the home of our Year 5 and 6! We love to learn and have been developing our skills as independent learners. There’s nothing too big or small that we can’t tackle and we’re never afraid to enter… the learning pit.
The class is taught by Miss Crook from Monday – Thursday with Mr Reid, our Headteacher, teaching on a Friday.
Our topic this term is a local area study focused on Bristol. We have had much to look forward to this term including an amazing trip to Clifton Suspension Bridge.
This term we can also look forward to…
- Learning about how Bristol developed as a city through time.
- A study of Isambard Kingdom Brunel
- Writing out own guide books of Bristol
- Investigating Victorian life and Sherlock Holmes
- Please ensure PE kit is in school on Thursday.We do spellings on Mondays, and Mental Maths and a times table challenge on Fridays.
- Our homework comes home on a Wednesday and needs to be returned to school on Mondays.
- Key Willow Class Information (Autumn term):
- Please ensure PE kit is in school on Thursday.Our homework comes home on a Wednesday and needs to be returned to school on Mondays.We do spellings on Mondays, and Mental Maths and a times table challenge on Fridays.