Pupil Premium Funding
Ditcheat Primary School is a small rural school providing education for 4 – 11 year olds.
We aim to inspire a love of learning for life through our vision:
- We will have high expectations of our children and we will encourage them to develop a deep seating belief in their abilities
- We will prepare our children to be lifelong learners who are confident, independent and mentally strong
- We will care for, encourage and support our children in a warm, inclusive and vibrant environment where they are safe to make mistakes
- We will provide a rich and varied curriculum which will provide experiences that inspire, enthuse and motivate our children
- We will teach our children to be respectful, responsible, resilient and to embrace other people’s differences
- We will work closely within our local community to raise the aspirations of our children and the wider community to broaden our children’s understanding of the world and their place in it
The school is a smaller than average primary school with 6% of children with SEN and 18% eligible for Pupil Premium funding.
The key objectives for the Pupil Premium Funding is:
- To improve outcomes
- To raise aspirations
- To improve life choices and chances
When planning the Pupil Premium Funding spend, we aim to match it to the specific needs of our pupil premium children thus ensuring a targeted approach for each individual child. The impact is reviewed termly.
Read the whole Pupil Premium Strategy: