Welcome to our thriving village school in the heart of Ditcheat village. We work closely with our whole community to ensure that we achieve our mission statement to Inspire a Love of Learning for Life.
Ofsted carried out a 2 day inspection in November 2021 and we are thrilled to announce we are a ‘GOOD’ provider.
Through our curriculum, we develop the whole child to ensure they are ready for the next stage of their life. It is through the curriculum that we embed our values of respect, diversity, perseverance, communication, thinking, collaboration and caring.
We are proud that our children leave Ditcheat Primary School equipped with the knowledge, skills and understanding for the next stage of their lives.
Our school mission statement is Inspiring a Love of Learning for Life.
How we will achieve this through our values:
- We will have high expectations of our children and we will encourage them to develop a deep seated belief in their abilities
- We will prepare our children to be lifelong learners who are confident, independent and mentally strong
- We will care for, encourage and support our children in a warm, inclusive and vibrant environment where they are safe to make mistakes
- We will provide a rich and varied curriculum which will provide experiences that inspire, enthuse and motivate our children
- We will teach our children to be respectful, responsible, resilient and to embrace other people’s differences
- We will work closely within our local community to raise the aspirations of our children and the wider community to broaden our children’s understanding of the world and their place in it
Values: Respect, Diversity, Perseverance, Communication, Thinking, Collaboration, Caring